Stay calm, you’re in good hands.
We know that sometimes people need their documents translated ASAP and that a very tight deadline entails working under a lot of pressure. We’re not afraid to accept projects that need to be finished urgently, because we analyse them carefully and we accept such commissions when we know with certainty that we can deliver them on time. Once we have accepted your project, you can relax knowing that your documents will be ready on time.
How long does it take to complete an express translation?
The short answer: it will be ready when you need it. The deadline for such translations is set based on your needs, in so far as our time allows it. Should we be unable to satisfy your request, we will inform you that we cannot accept your order. We can deliver certain types of documents (birth and marriage certificates, other standardized documents) within 30 minutes of receiving confirmation of your order.
What are the costs for express translations?
Express translations are more expensieve than regular translations. We believe the higher rates are more than justified by the benefit of having your documents translated within your required time-frame.
In accordance with Law 178/1997, translation fees shall be increased thusly:
- by 50% for express translations performed on regular business days;
- by 100% for simultaneous translations performed in Court and for criminal prosecution bodies;
- by 100% when interpreters and translators are contracted to work during the weekend, on bank holidays or on other days which, in accordance with the legal provisions in force, are declared non-working days, as well as for services performed between 10 PM and 6 AM.
How can you contact us should you require express translations?
The fastest way to request our services is via telephone, at +40 743 93 63 07. Tell us what you need and we will then be ready to assess your documents. Once you have confirmed your order we will begin translating your documents.
Other related services:
- Notarization (at any Notary Public in Cluj-Napoca).
- Sworn translations in the English-Romanian language pair.
- Consecutive or simultaneous intepreting services for weddings, business meetings, workshops, classes, seminars, media events, etc.